Windshield wiper linkage broke on “red car” this week when i turned on the frozen wipers. Tomorrow I will travel into the depths of the junk yard to extract replacement parts from its fallen brethren. I’m also hoping to get a replacement drivers seat that doesn’t kill our backs.
So raise a glass proudly, and do us all a favor: paste a shit ton of s into your next pull request, just to fuck with your team a little bit.
I was not a 90s web developer but there are still plenty of non-breaking spaces in my codebase to appreciate this post.
The joy of getting a jump on the work day from my quiet kitchen table is a joy I look forward to every week.
The flexibility to experience working both from home and the office is my ideal & current state.
Grandpa got donuts
Warm Day Checklist
Windows down and sunroof open
Al fresco lunch
My brother-in-law bought me a Sears gift card for Christmas to apply towards a larger grill but Sears surprisingly doesn’t sell Weber grills. I went to the closest store twice to peruse the tools, which I would love to have but don’t have the space and need for, & grilling equipment which is a sad collection of gadgets I don’t want. So I bought Amazon gift cards to apply to a smattering of wish list items.
- 2 wire cooling racks to fit my beloved half-sheet pans.
- LEGO brick separator. I have never used one of these!
- iPhone armband. It’s time to start exercising again.
- 100 neodymium magnets because I’m tried of trying to use Papa Johns magnets to hold up greeting cards
- A popover pan! I have never eaten a popover but it was $13 and I had $13 unspent.