Comcast: Part II, Continued
They want me to reschedule an appointment I never made? Ha! I am going to drop off the box this week and let them know they aren’t going to get a call. I expect a phone call if they come back to install the filter since the wiring is in a locked closet, in a locked building, behind a locked gate. I got a similar call about accessing our previous apartment. I told them there wasn’t anything I could do since I don’t live there. Fuck you Comcast. Well… not all of you. I still like your fast Internet access even if you are now charging me another $15 because I dropped television service.
Comcast: Part II
- Me: Hello?
- Comcast: This is "Ned." I'm calling to tell your 3-4pm appointment has been cancelled.
- Me: I didn't even know I had an appointment.
- Comcast: Well you didn't need to be there.
- Me: Oh.
- Comcast: We're out of cable television filters. You will have to call to reschedule.
- Me: When will you have new filters?
- Comcast: I don't know. We have been out for three weeks now.
We have cancelled our Comcast television subscription. It’s sad that my conversation with Pam was much more pleasant than those I had getting service here at Werthan.
I’m going to put the $50+/month we’re saving towards body waxing. Pictures of that to follow…